The World famous Edinburgh Tattoo makes it’s return once again for 2023 and Smart Outdoor is proud to be one of the key components to this years operation!
We’re very proud to announce our involvement in this years Edinburgh Tattoo, located at the inconic Edinburgh Castle. We will be the sole media partner, with our sister company Smart Vision Screens installing a huge high quality LED Screen, located at the entrance to the arena for the thousands coming to the renowned event each night and your business could be talking to them.
What is the Edinburgh Tattoo?
Each year Edinburgh Castle is converted into an 8,800 seated arena for an amazing military spectacle, with marching bands and artistic display done by a mixture of the UK armed forces, The Commonwealth and other international military bands. This takes place from 4-26th August and displays are done each Monday-Saturday, there are also live concerts on selected evenings, which include performance from The Who, Rod Stewart, the Lumineers and more.
Key event stats:
- 26 performances over August to an audience of 8,800 a night – attracting 220,000 attendees
- 70% of the audience is from the U.K & 30% come from across the world with Europe, USA, Australia & Canada as core markets & China emerging as a new markets
- Main age profile – 45-64, 55% female / 43% male
The Arena Screen
Our screen us now live at the main entrance to the arena outside of the castle, measuring 50m2 it is one of the biggest screens we’ve ever installed and had to offer for advertising purposes.
- One of the largest advertising screens in Scotland
- Static digital artwork
- Positioned at the main entrance to Arena
- Screen display times – 8am – 10pm – Mon – Sun
Find out more
Our sales team will help you pick the right package for your budget, get in touch today.